Nursery (3 to 4 years)
We offer opportunity to children to learn through play, hands on activities, building of self-esteem in an engaging and stimulating environment.
KG1 (4 to 5 years)
We support children to become familiar with their daily routine through developing their skills and the area of their interest.
KG2 (5 to 6 years)
School readiness is one of our objectives. Through out different activities and through our strong curriculum (E-Y-F-S) British curriculum, and the Arabic program from the Ministry of Education.
It is the policy of Rawan Pre-School that our service is open to all families in our community. We are committed to maintain open and fair admissions procedures. Our admission procedures are as followed:
- Each child must be at least three years of age when starting at Rawan Pre-School.
- Parents must submit and complete a registration form in order for their child to be considered.
- Children will be admitted based on a “first come first serve” basis following the submission of the registration form.
- If there are no remaining places, a waiting list based on the same ‘’first come first serve’’ basis will be created.
- Each child will be seen and evaluated by the Rawan management before admission.
- Rawan Pre-School reserves the right to refuse admission to any child based on its policies.
- Disabled children or children with special needs will be evaluated and granted/denied admission on a case-by-case basis.
- Fees are set at the beginning of each school year at a rate that takes into account the affordability to parents and the sustainability of the service.
- Fees are to be paid at the beginning of each semester. A reminder of any pending payments will be sent to parents a week after the delay.
- Fees must be paid even in case of illness or absenteeism unless an agreement has been made with the Rawan management.
- Parents will sign a contract agreeing to the terms of the fee payment policy.
- A written request for withdrawal must be submitted directly to Rawan management.
- Parents are entitled to a full refund if their child is withdrawn before the commencement of the school year. The refund does not include the non-refundable registration fee.
- Parents will be refunded 50% of the first instalment if their child is withdrawn after the first week of the school year.
- If the child is withdrawn after the beginning of the second school semester, the advanced payment for booking the seat will not be refunded as a seat will have already been reserved for the child for the remainder of the year.
- If the child is withdrawn upon Rawan pre-school’s request, all fees will be refunded except for the time spent at the pre-school.